Mr. Olson's rules and expectations
My rules and expectations are very easy and simple to follow:
Respect everyone and they will respect you.
Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
Follow the class rules set during the first week (the class brainstorms a list).
Listen and follow directions.
Have a positive attitude. If you come to school with a problem, or have problems during the school day, talk to me!
Be willing to try new things and have an open mind.
If you follow the above rules and expectations, learning can happen in a fun and stress free atmosphere that promotes positive reinforcement.
During the 2013-2014 school year, the entire school will be following the "above the line, below the line, bottom line" positive behavior system.
Remember the J team expectations also:
1. I will follow directions the 1st time they’re given.
2. I will come to class prepared.
2H I will complete assignments.
3. I will be kind to others and use positive words.
4. I will keep all body parts to myself.
5. I will display an academically positive attitude.