Track & Field Days 2018
First Grade: Monday, May 21, 2018
Third Grade: Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Fourth Grade: Thursday, May 24, 2018
*Rain Dates: *
Schedule Of Events Grades 1, 2
8:45 a.m. start time
Track Events: 50M Hurdles, 800M Run, 50M Dash,200M Run, 100M Dash, 400M Run, 800 M Run
Field Events: Softball Throw, Hammer Throw, Frisbee Throw, Long Jump, Javelin Toss
Mixed Events: Three Legged Race, Sack Race, Tire Roll, Spoon & Egg, Monster Tracks (1st), Buddy Walkers (2nd)
Team Events: Tire Roll Relay, Sack Race Shuttle Relay, Fling It Nets, Tug-o-War
** Events will continue up until the break** Our goal is to have just the team events in the afternoon!
**Teachers must be made aware of any arrangements if parents plan to leave with their son/daughter for lunch or after the events are over.**
Track & Field Day Expectations
1. Students must have tennis shoes to participate for safety.
2. Come dressed for the weather. Wear clothes you can participate in. Shorts, T-shirts, sweat pants and sweat shirts are recommended.
3. Please bring only water to drink at the track.
4. Only grade level students will be on the infield during the running events.
6. Competition is part of the day but the emphasis is on FUN! The teacher views on the finishes are final. Good sportsmanship is expected from everyone during the day.